Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunny Saturday & A Little Shopping

My new Limited Edition Warm Sugar Yankee Candle























A sunny day in Wales. Now that's something you don't see a lot of, but to be fair, we've had quite a few nice days lately. Hopefully a bunch of beautiful spring days will make up for the rubbish (read, no snow) winter that we had. I decided to go out for a drive and ended up at Festival Park in Ebbw Vale. I'd never been there so it was a nice change. I was really excited to go to the Gap Outlet over there since I practically live in Gap hoodies but I ended up coming out empty handed. Too many things I wanted so I forced myself to get out of there before emptying the bank. Plus I'm supposed to be developing a style and Gap Hoodie Girl is not the style I had in mind. I did manage to get a Candle from Hallmark which was half off, and its slowly burning in the corner of my room. The scent isn't as strong as the usual Yankee Candle but its very pleasant, sweet but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend buying it at full price though ( I think its around £19? ) because as I said, its not that intense. I picked up a few other things as well:

Thorntons' Lemon & Sea Salt, White and Ginger Chocolates
























I don't have a very sweet tooth but the Lemon and Sea salt chocolate tastes AMAZING. I know a lot of you may be going, uhm ok, no thanks but Its sweet and lemony then crunchy salty, every bit is like a weird yummy explosion. I haven't tried the other two yet but if this one is anything to go by, I will be making another trip to Thorntons VERY soon. (Not too sure about the ginger though, can't stand ginger)

Mother's day card for the lovely Mum























Yep, Mother's day is coming up. Don't forget to get something special for your Mum. Poor mum, plagued with me.. Sigh. Least I could do was get a card and gift. Now if I could only remember where I hid it, I'd be sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment